Heey everyone, how’s your week so far? I know it’s only Tuesday (still a loooong way to the weekend) but hopefully everything starts off well.
Gosh, I’ve been wanting to update the post, especially been skimming and reading the blogs on my reader but time just didn’t allow me do so. So now I just have to make sometime to do it, otherwise I won’t update the blog…EVER!
Anyway, I got The Versatile Blogger Award from Miho at Sagojyou’s Veg*n Page – THANKS GIRL!!
Anyway here we go:
1. I’m currently having a lower back pain and still have no idea how I hurt myself
2. I hate cleaning but when I start doing it, I can go super detail
3. I tend to be too honest and blunt and some people think I’m being rude/impolite to them – a little info on this: my aunt yelled at me when she asked me about stuff that she sent a while back and I said I am not sure.
Instead she was yapping me being childish not be able to tell her those. For hell sake, I wasn’t the one who picked those stuff up at her son’s place..it was my hubby. And at that time I was in the middle of doing stuff. Geez.
4. I realized I tend to hold grudges. Not like I’ll kill someone for it. But in the past when someone being mean/bad to to me I tend to hold on to that hurt feeling everytime I see that person again. It’s bad, I know. I’m killing myself slowly.
5. I’m working on #4 – to be able to let things go.
6. I learned Japanese language in college because for my love for manga/anime
7. My job is not hard but not easy either, instead I make it LOOK easy for other people. Haha.
Now I need to tag 15 people…..hmm..it’s hard to do ….but for sure I’ll pass this one to Tra, who gave me the Cherry Award.
Now what happened to the other 14???
Well, how about anyone who comment to give his/her 7 facts? I think it’ll be fun that way