A super easy dish that you can always make when you are in a pinch. Feel free to experiment with different herbs/spices but eggs and tomatoes are mandatory (hence the title)
Braised Omelet with Tomatoes
1/4 cabbage – shredded
Handful of lemon basil or your favorite herbs
Salt and pepper
1. Beat 6 eggs and fry it on the pan with 1 Tbsp of oil on medium heat to make an omelet. If you’re feeling lazy like me, don’t want to wash extra bowl and fork from beating the eggs, just crack all the eggs on the pan and break the yolks with your spatula
See, it still turned out as a perfect omelet
2. Cut the omelet into small pieces using your wooden spatula on the pan (so no need to wash your cutting board and knife) and set aside.
3. Heat another 1 Tbsp of oil in medium high heat, saute the chopped onions, shredded cabbage and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper accordingly.
4. When all the vegetables have wilted, mix in the chopped omelet and lemon basil herbs
5. Mix everything until combined and dinner is ready!