TGIF everyone! I’m so glad the week is OVER and weekend is finally here!
Btw, remember the Chimichurri sauce I made last time? My salmon turned out GREAT!
Baked Salmon (or other fish) with Chimichurri Sauce (adapted from The Food Lovers’ Primal Palate)
1-2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
3-4 garlic cloves
Handful of fresh Italian parsley
Dash of salt
Dash of ground black pepper
1/2 tsp chili powder
Freshly squeezed lemon juice (3 lemons)
1. Mash garlic and parsley in your food processor (I used my mortar and pestle since the amount is not a lot and I didn’t feel like washing my food processor)
2. Mix everything and refrigerate until you’re ready to bake the fish.
3. Line the salmon steak on the baking dish (I pre-seasoned the salmon steak with some salt before)
4. Pour the Chimichurri sauce over the salmon
5. Bake in 350°F for about 25-30 minutes
Yesterday I had some stomach indigestion *ugh* after devoured the whole package of this:
Don’t get me wrong! Artisana Coconut Butter WAS SO YUMMY that I couldn’t stop myself. I was driving home and was kinda hungry and this thing popped in my head. So without hesitant, I just scarfed down the whole thing. One bite, two bites and I was like “to heck with it, I’ll just finish the whole thing!”
Since it was in a cooler temperature, the texture was kinda chalky. It might be better to melt it a bit so it’ll be more like a spread. But it melted once I put it in my mouth. I guess now I learn not to indulge it all at once or my stomach won’t be happy. No more indigestion. Good thing I didn’t barf.
Have a good weekend!
Btw there’s $50 iHerb shopping spree giveaway!