How’s your week going so far? Getting used to the Daylight Saving Time yet? For sure I do enjoy my commute in the evening.
Anyway, my eats have been pretty boring..mostly just super simple food, repeat recipes and left overs.
And I totally love roasted curried cauliflower that I made another batch again…for today’s dinner!
Steamed Chinese veggies, steamed broc, roast masala lamb and roasted curried cauliflower
Roasted Curried Cauliflower (from Nom Nom Paleo)
1 cauliflower head – cut the florets into bite size
Salt and pepper
1. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces -not too small
2. Liberally season with salt, pepper, curry powder and avocado oil. I didn’t really have exact measurement here, but the rule of thumb is about 1-2 Tbsp avocado oil, 1 tsp of salt, curry powder and pepper
3. Meanwhile preheat your oven 450°F
4. Line your baking sheet with foil (trust me, it’ll make the clean up a breeze!)- arrange the cauliflower florets on the baking sheet
5. Cover the whole thing with another foil – bake for about 15 minutes
6. Remove the cover, set the oven to broil at 450°F for about 5 minutes to brown them a bit
Do you eat same thing most of the days?