There are times that I want to spice up my veggies other than steaming them but it has to be convenient, easy and no extra dishes to wash. Enter One Pot recipe: Baked Mixed Vegetables.
Ingredients (you can always come up with your own version)
1 orange colored yam-peeled
1 zucchini squash
1 Italian eggplant -peeled
1-2 Tbsp avocado oil or your favorite high heat cooking oil
1-1/2 cup homemade broth or water (I used water)
Chopped onions (the amount is up to you)
1. Chop all ingredients in similar size (I chopped mine diagonally because I liked it that way :))
2. Sprinkle all the seasoning, mix until everything combined. Cover with foil.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F – bake for about 1 hour.
4. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes – stir occasionally.
5. Remove the pot from the oven and let it cool.